Napoleon Bonaparte had made himself 'supreme' ruler of France by 1800. Initially, he made very smart decisions that benefited France and its citizens. However, Napoleon would soon begin a series of decisions that would put everything he had gained thus far into jeopardy.
1. Napoleon's Three Biggest Mistakes
Using pages 668-670, students will continue to describe each of the following mistakes Napoleon made after his earlier successes. ALL findings will be turned in tomorrow with the test. 15 points
- Continental System (1806)
- Peninsular war (1808)
- Invasion of Russia (1812)
- What were Napoleon's final years like? Write a brief biography of Napoleon's life from October 1813 to his death in 1821.
2. Jeopardy Review Game
2. French Revolution Jeopardy
Review game for tomorrow's test.
French Revolution test in on TOMORROW!! FR Study Guide