As we progress in our class, the impact religion has played in world history will be glaring. A general understanding of the world's major religions is essential. For the rest of the week students will look deeper into Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Judaism, and Islam.
A & B Block only
1. All Students will take a quiz over what they know about world religions. Quiz is NOT graded.
a. Practice Quiz
3. World Religion Group Prezi (45 Points)
a. Group Project Information
b. Group Project Explanation
D Block only due to yesterday's early out!
1. Students will have the opportunity to ask any final questions before we take the test.
2. Students will have 10 minutes for individual study time
3. Ancient Greece Assessment - 115 Points
a. Matching, Multiple Choice, and Essay
b. Students also need to turn in their
"Gladiator" sheets as part of their tests
4. World Religion: A Global View
a. After the test, students will grab the sheet
attached below for an introduction to the